Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'd much rather discover new music

...than listen to the same old same old songs that i could sing along to in my sleep.

JUSS SAYIN'

I also like finding out that a wide range of music genres appeals to me. ...always thought I was just into mainstream pop and rock.

Currently Playing on my Pandora station (Katy Perry seed LOLS)
  • Dreams - The Cranberries (omg this girl's voice is so hawt. like Sixpence None the Richer meets tribal/ethnic)
  • Jerk it Out - Caesars
  • New Soul - Yael Naim
  • 1901 - Phoenix
  • Smile - Lily Allen
  • 1234 - Plain White T's
  • Shattered - O.A.R.
  • Not Like the Movies - Katy Perry
I think an accurate list of my favorite types of music would be... innovative pop, girly (lol) indie pop,  indie rock, rap + r&b collabs, new age shiz, contemporary string quartet (neo-classical / classic rock covers), electro-pop.

LULZ I'M SO NOT COOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment